Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Wrap, Wrap and Wrap Some More

2 days, 2 hours and 39 minutes and it's finally here. My Christmas Vacation is going to be very busy yet really awesome. Tomorrow is Crosspoint's Christmas @ the Playhouse, one service at 6:00 and the other at 8:00. I will be singing a couple of Christmas carols with some other people from the youth group, it should be a good time. Then, of course, there's Christmas Eve. My family always gathers at my Grammy and Grampy's house for a potluck of chinese dishes. I've been waiting for this meal for 2 months now. Christmas morning, the family gathers at our house for brunch and then in the evening, we have supper at a different family members house every year. This year, we're going to the Brookers. And of course, there's the Boxing Day party. Each year, we have an open house for any family friends to stop by for some finger foods and mingling, it's a blast! Although Christmas is a busy time of year, it never fails to disappoint. Can't wait! One thing I could never do, and still can't do, is wrap presents. I just can't do it! Maybe this year will be the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment