Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas, what a day!

Yeehaw! Another Christmas has come and gone my friends and it was a great one. I spent lots of time with my loved ones and gained about 10 pounds. I didn't sleep a whole lot last night but that didn't stop me from having a fun filled day. So, I got the Memphis ride I asked for and it's sweet. I didn't have time to sit down and jam on the kit today, nor will I tomorrow so I'll definitely have to on Sunday. I also received Connect 4 and Jenga, Season 5 of The Office, Funny People and some randoms. Oh and I got a plethora of hoodies. But anyways, enough about the gifts. Brunch was delicious as usual (yay sticky buns) and Christmas dinner was as well. I finally got to have some heavenly pie after waiting since last Christmas. I would explain to you what heavenly pie is but I'm not quite sure what it's made of, only my grandmother knows. I'll have to convince her to give me the recipe sooner than later. After supper, I played some air hockey, Deal or No Deal, Scrabble Slam and Jenga with some of my family, it was tons of fun. Well, I hope everyone's Christmas is what they hoped it would be and I can't wait for next year. And remember kids, don't spray silly string in peoples eyes, it hurts!

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment