Thursday, December 24, 2009

Oh Sweet Christmas Eve!



Yes, Christmas is only hours away. Tonight was awesome! Supper was everything I was hoping it would be: chicken balls, fried rice, beef and broccoli, chicken chow mien, honey garlic ribs and much more. It was delicious! I went back for more but it was cleaned out unfortunately. After dinner, we sang some Christmas carols, played a yankee swap type game and my Grammy Wood read The Night Before Christmas to the whole family. After all of this, I left to visit Carlie and her family. They did their present opening tonight since John has to work at 5 tomorrow morning. We had some laughs as we opened our presents. I received The Rolling Stone Encyclopedia of Rock & Roll from John and Lisa (Carlie's parents), 30 Seconds to Mars' new album This is War (YES!!!!!!!) and a piggy bank that counts the money for you from Carlie and a $30.00 gift certificate for Tony's Music Box from the whole Dunbar family. I'm very grateful for all of these gifts. Tomorrow shall be another exciting day full of cheer, good food and family. Well, I guess that's all for tonight. I'll update all you readers on tomorrows events, well, tomorrow.




Merry Christmas!





3 comments:

  1. How is that new album?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got that album too! I did a list of my top 10 albums of 2009 on my blog, and it almost made it.. it's at www.dupliseadanielle.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete