Thursday, December 24, 2009

The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear

Christmas Eve is just around the corner and I couldn't be more excited! Tonight at the Playhouse was awesome! Even though the weather was iffy, the turnout was still pretty big. Our Christmas caroling was better than I expected but our first attempt was a little shaky. The crowd didn't seem to mind so it's all good. I thought the time before and between the services was going to be dull but the antics of the little kids kept me busy. My cousin Christopher kept trying to run out of the green room so most of my time was used keeping him there. Hopefully next year, I'll get to play drums during the show. Anyways, it's getting late and tomorrow is going to be a busy day full of shoveling (ugh!), eating awesome food and spending time with loved ones.

Merry Christmas!

Quote of the Day: "Hands off dork!" A 5 year kid talking to me

2 comments:

  1. I love that some kid called you a dork.
    -Brewer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I witnessed this dork calling

    ReplyDelete