Sunday, December 20, 2009

Hooray for Christmas!

Only 5 more days people! I can't wait :) I have a feeling this Christmas will be a good one. I'm really hoping to finally get a ride cymbal, either the Memphis Ride or the Paragon Ride. They are both pretty awesome so I don't mind which one I get! I wish I had some more cash so I could buy some gifts for my family and close friends, I just love seeing the look on their faces when they open my gift. But I'm trying really hard to focus more on Jesus and family/friends rather than gifts this year, that's what it's really about. It's so easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of Christmas commodity and forget what's important. My good friend Colin reminded me of that just a little while ago in a note he wrote and I'm glad he brought it up, it really made me think. Anyways, I just hope all your Christmas' are filled with joy and pleasure!

God Bless!

Quote of the day: "When I shed my lining, I crave this." -Rachel Woodworth talking about chocolate in Taboo

3 comments:

  1. Alex. Wood.
    I do not appreciate that last quote.
    But as for the rest of the post, I like it! You rock. And I'm also pretty excited about this blog. "The Mind of Alex Wood" eh? Should be interesting!
    Merry almost Christmas best friend!

    :) rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, Best Friend :( I couldn't help myself haha And I'm going to try and write something everyday, but we'll see how that works out :P
    Only 2 days, 11 hours and 40 minutes til Christmas! We'll have to hang again over the break, that was a blast!

    ReplyDelete