Sunday, December 27, 2009

That's All Folks!

Well, the Christmas days are over and they've been loaded with fun. Yesterday was the annual Wood family Boxing Day party. We had around 25 people throughout the day, less than usual but still pretty good. I pretty much just ate lots of chips and played Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 most of the day. Later on, Mr. Aaron Shaw and Mitchell Stevens came over and we played some Rock Band 2 with my brother. When Mitch left, me and Aaron played Jenga and owned it up! Then, we played Connect 4, and I pretty much destroyed him, despite what he might say ;) And today, I had to play drums at Crosspoint for Jeff Ingersoll because he had to work. I had short notice but still felt I played fairly well. After church, I went out to Wendy's with the guys and played Catan afterwards. Right now, I'm chilling with Carlie Dunbar so I should probably end my post for the day.

Hope all your Christmases were awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment