Monday, December 21, 2009

Bands You Should Know

Hello Again Everyone.

So, I just thought I'd make a list of some bands/songs that you should definitely know about. I'll also give a couple of my favourite songs by each band I mention. Let me know which ones you like/disliked. If you would like any of the songs, just tell me and I can send them to you.

Big Wreck
-All By Design
-That Song

Rush
-Spirit of Radio
-YYZ
-La Villa Strangiato
-Red Sector A

30 Seconds to Mars
-From Yesterday
-A Beautiful Lie

Collective Soul
-Heavy
-Listen
-Precious Declaration

April Wine
-Tonight is a Wonderful Time to Fall in Love
-Say Hello

The Guess Who
-No Time
-No Sugar Tonight

In Flames
-Reflect the Storm
-Pacing Death's Trail
-Cloud Connected

Pearl Jam
-Even Flow
-Release

Red
-Shadows
-Mystery Of You
-Never Be The Same

Third Eye Blind
-Semi Charmed Life
-Never Let You Go

If you like any of these bands and would like some suggestion on other good songs by them, just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment