Monday, October 25, 2010

An Apple a Day

Hey everyone,

Just thought I'd give you all an update on how life is going for me. This last week was been shaky. Last Monday, I got a cold, what's the big deal right? Well, on Saturday night, I was experiencing intense pain in my gut, it felt like someone was stabbing me. We (my parents and I) thought I might have to go up to the hospital but I waited it out and it slowly subsided. I'm still feeling kinda crappy at the moment but it's nothing compared to what it was. Hopefully it's just a passing virus and nothing too serious. My visit with the doctor isn't until November 16th so I'll have to wait to make sure all is good. Anyways, school is getting slightly more bearable but I still don't know if it's for me. I've decided to tough it out in sciences for now and see what happens. Within the next week, I'll be reviewing a CD I just picked up, Collective Soul's second self-titled album (not sure why you'd have two haha) and so far I'm enjoying most of the songs. Also, if there's anything you want me to talk about, review or add to my blog, feel free to leave your thoughts on this post. Well, I've got a Chem lab tomorrow so I better get some sleep.

Bye for now

1 comment:

  1. it's stress buddy. happened to me first semester too, of university and grad school. good friends and laughing helps a lot, but if you find a real cure you'll be a millionaire.
    glad you like Collective Soul. they're one of my favorites too.

    ReplyDelete