Thursday, October 7, 2010

Smoke & Mirrors


So, I finally got to listen to Lifehouse's newest album, Smoke & Mirrors. In fact, I'm listening to the title track right now. I've listened to most of the tracks and I have to say, I'm really enjoying it. Lifehouse put a diversity of genres in this album. "Smoke & Mirrors" has a southern rock feel to it, "It is What it Is" is more pop styled than most of Lighthouse's other songs, and surprisingly I enjoy it. Also, "Nerve Damage" is a mix of hard rock and blues, sounds weird but it works really well. The other songs are more like the Lifehouse most people know. My favourite songs so far are "All In", "Nerve Damage" and "Had Enough." Overall, I'm impressed with the album. This greatly increases my respect for Lifehouse. I recommend you take a listen.


Smoke & Mirrors

Lifehouse

1. All In
2. Nerve Damage
3. Had Enough
4. Halfway Gone
5. It Is What It Is
6. From Where You Are
7. Smoke & Mirrors
8. Falling In
9. Wrecking Ball
10. Here Tomorrow Gone Today
11. By Your Side
12. In Your Skin

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment